NZ Dental & Oral Health Therapists Association
To empower dental and oral health therapists to provide customer-focused quality care which will result in good oral health for all
Members help preserve and promote the interests of the dental & oral health therapy professions. Through their collective membership they enhance the professional profile of dental & oral health.
NZ Dental & Oral Health Therapists’ Association advocates on behalf of, and support members to provide a high standard of oral care.
Here’s why you need to join – we are pretty clued up and are your link to what’s going on in the dental & oral health “world”. As a member you gain access to:
- An online CPD log. Every time you register and attend a CPD-approved event, the hours are allocated to your record.
- You get direct representation with the Dental Council and Ministry of Health. We meet regularly with the key contacts of these organisations, raising your interests with them.
- We actively work on important campaigns including the Fluoride and FIZZ campaigns.
- We send you regular newsletters with the latest news and updates in the Dental & Oral Health profession.
- You also get your own hardcopy of the Australian & New Zealand Journal of Dental and Oral Health Therapy.
Membership is open to Oral & Dental Health Therapists and others interested in the field of dental therapy
Any dental practitioner with a current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) issued by the New Zealand Dental Council. NZ$250 (including GST)
Any dental practitioner or industry related professional who does not hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) issued by the New Zealand Dental Council. NZ$50 (including GST)
Any company or organisation engaged in or having an interest in Oral Health Therapy. NZ$50 (including GST)
A student enrolled in either a Bachelor of Oral Health from the University of Otago or a Bachelor of Health Science in Oral Health from AUT. Student membership is free of charge.
All fees are payable in NZD and include 15% GST. Membership is valid for 12 months from 1 April to 31 March.